I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Washington State. I was born and raised in Colorado and have lived in Seattle since 2013. I am a member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
During graduate school at Seattle Pacific University, I completed an 18-month internship at Seattle Pacific University’s Student Counseling Center, providing individual and couples therapy to undergraduate college students. I also worked with a local church providing pre-marital counseling for couples.
I am passionate about continuing to grow my skills and scope of practice and participate in a consultation group and attend professional trainings throughout the year.
• B.A. in Psychology, University of Colorado, Boulder
• M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy, Seattle Pacific University
• Gottman Method Therapy for couples
• Lifespan Integration (For trauma and PTSD)
• Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
• Prepare/Enrich Facilitator (for engaged and pre-commitment couples)